Thursday, February 14

valentines day and hearts and burlap




Ok so I actually made it in January, but my blogging schedule has sort of stunk in the last month. Ok, so it's been bad for longer that but whatever is what I say. And actually this is the easiest most obvious craft in the history of ever so I wont say much about it except I love it and it's not coming down after love day. The end.

Also, I realized I don't a have a pic of the finished product. Coming soon.

Also, I just modge the edges to keep it from fraying... The End.

2 comments:

  1. Hey how's your sewing machine working out? Have you tried a buttonhole with it.... Just curious.
    I saw the finished product in one of your earlier photos. Love your cute little home. Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, you know you want to...